No insurance coverage will be issued without a current B.A.O.A. membership
number. Membership is issued by the B.A.O.A. office. Membership
numbers are non-transferable. Fraudulent use will result in revocation of
membership and insurance privileges. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO PURCHASE BOTH
POLICIES - YOU MAY CHOOSE EITHER LIABILITY ONLY OR EQUIPMENT & LIABILITY
|• Master B.A.O.A. general liability policy with each member as an individual insured member.
• Comprehensive liability limits $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000
• $1,000,000 products and completed operations aggregate
• $1,000,000 personal & advertising injury
• $300,000 fire damage legal liability
• $5,000 medical expense of any one person
• LIMITS APPLY PER MEMBER AND ARE NOT SHARED
• Covers you for sums that you become legally obligated to pay as a
result of bodily injury or property damage arising out of your business
operation. Coverage applies both on your premises and premises of others.
• Premises owners can be added as additional insured. The first 10 will
be free. Additional certificates will be $10 per additional insured.
• Major exclusions are explosives and fireworks, animals, broadcasting
errors and omissions, and contingent business interruption.
• NO DEDUCTIBLE
• Liability insurance is available for all inflatable and novelties
such as Moonwalks & Rock walls on a policy separate from the Liability
• Master B.A.O.A. property insurance policy with each member as an
individual insured member.
• Coverage is for equipment, related accessories
and applies while on & off your premises. Risks of direct physical loss,
except those causes of loss specifically excluded are covered.
• Valuation is on a replacement cost basis with no co-insurance
• $250.00 deductible per loss
• Rate of $1.00 per $100.00 of scheduled equipment over $15,000. Minimum
limit: $150.00 for first $15,000.
• Rental Reimbursement and expediting expense provides coverage
for rental of replacement items following a covered loss to your equipment
or accessories up to 10% of the limit purchased or $5,000, whichever is less.
• Additional Acquired Property during the policy term is covered
up to 25% of the limit of insurance or $10,000, whichever is less for up
to 30 days. Please notify us as soon as you purchase additional equipment.
• All perils are covered (theft, fire, flood, earthquake, hurricane,
• Theft is NOT covered in your unattended - unlocked
vehicles. Vehicle fire and accident coverage will still apply
• Loss by theft from an unattended vehicle is covered up to the limit
purchased or $25,000, whichever is less, ONLY if the vehicle is completely
locked and there are visible signs of forcible entry. If limits are purchased
in excess of $25,000, theft from a vehicle is covered ONLY if it is attended.
These specifications are a general summary of coverage available. The policy
term should be consulted for actual coverage and will govern the settlement
of any claims.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 72 HOURS FOR COVERAGE TO BEGIN AFTER RECEIPT
OF PREMIUM AND SIGNED APPLICATION.