|Home||Local Vendors||Wedding Statistics||Bridal Shows||Wedding Planning||free use of articles||Submit An Article||Contact Us|
Wedding Day Hair Styles - A Top Ten Checklist
The big day is fast approaching, and the energy of themoment sweeps you up. But does it carry your hair alongtoo? Use the following checklist to ensure your wedding dayhair is everything you dream it will be:
1. Which stylist? Make bookings for consultations with morethan one stylist well in advance and decide on the one youfeel most comfortable with. You should be able to expressyour likes and dislikes without feeling awkward.
2. Long hair, shoulder length, or short hair? It isimportant to consult with your stylist well in advance andmake a decision. Long hair obviously gives the stylist muchfreedom for creativity but a skilled stylist can also workwell with medium and short styles. Be sure to choose alength that fits with your personality and style.
3. Have your hair compliment your wedding dress. This canbe done by both style and accessories. Smooth, straight hairand pinned up curls are often paired up with smooth satingowns, whereas a tulle dress often goes well with softcurls.
4. Take into consideration your silhouette. If it's alonghorizontal lines such as with a wide dress, you'll want tostick with that look for your hair as well. The same goesfor a vertical profile.
5. You'll be spending a lot of time at the salon picking outthe perfect hairstyle, so it's best to be prepared. Be sureto wash your hair the night before your consultation, andtry to have some pictures of styles you'd like to try out.
6. Take a picture of your wedding dress along to yourstylist. This will greatly help the process along. Also takeyour veil with you, and let the stylist know what kind ofwedding you are having: formal, informal, evening, daytime.Alternatively, consult with your stylist before deciding onyour headpiece.
7. If you are interested in a new cut or color to your hair,don't wait until right before your wedding. Make the changesduring the initial consultation with the stylist, so thatyou don't have any unpleasant surprises down the road.
8. After you have decided on your style, make sure you walkaround with it. Your wedding day will be a long one and youcertainly don't want an uncomfortable hair do causingirritation!
9. Your veil length will have some influence on your choiceof hairstyle. Normally, the veil is longer than the hair. Itis often secured in back swept hair (for up dos) and it'simportant to make sure the style can hold the veil in place.
10. What accessories are you going to wear? You will already(hopefully!) have your headpiece picked out. Flowers, pins,and beads can be used to add an extra sparkle to your hair,and you can and should coordinate them with the rest ofyour jewelry.
It may sound like choosing a bridal hair style is astrenuous activity, but the care and preparation is simplyto make sure your wedding day is the best it can be.
Following this ten point checklist will ensure your weddingday hair style is a delight, not a disaster!
The Maid of Honor ? Remember, It?s All About the Bride!
The term and role "Maid of Honor" is sometimes confusing, and desperately needs some clear definition! When a Bride is choosing who will be her MOH, she needs to think about who will offer her the support, the helping hand, and the positive attitude she will need on her wedding day and the months leading up to it.
Marriage Dreams When Fails!
Marriage and Attraction: Relation is successful as long as there is attraction between the partners. Attraction of actions, attentiveness, beauty, behaviour, caring nature, sexual satisfaction and etc, contribute to prolong relation. Activities to attract partner becomes slow and casual as involves in normal and daily responsibilities leads to escaping the second role. A person has mainly two roles in married life, one for spouse and the other with Job/ responsibilities. Partner and family attraction influences to conduct responsibilities to benefit the family and thus the involvement in responsibilities intensifies that elapses attention to spouse. Especially women undergo this stage involving intensely in their free services of taking care of children and maintaining house. After reaching from office male partner expects his wife fresh and sexy who is heavily tired of hardship. A disappointment is the major factors for fading attraction towards her.
Fitness Tips For Looking Your Best On Your Wedding Day
Every bride wants to look perfect on her wedding day. Selecting a dress that will make you look and feel great is an important first step. But what happens when you look in the mirror and don't think you look quite as good as you could? When this happens it's not uncommon for brides to try quick-fix diets to help them get in shape. Unfortunately, many dieting brides make fitness mistakes that not only prevent them from reaching their goals but also cause unnecessary stress and sometimes even illness. Those are two things no bride needs! Here are five of the most common diet mistakes as well as some tips to help you avoid them.
The Loveliest Las Vegas Wedding Reception
If you are actually planning your Las Vegas wedding reception, you're already a step ahead of a lot of people who get married in Vegas! All kidding aside - this is certainly a momentous occasion, and for your wedding reception Las Vegas has the expertise to make it perfect.
Beautiful Balloon Wedding Decorations
Need a quick idea to dress up a mediocre wedding? Balloon decorations are just what you need. These do-it-yourself ideas are not only low-cost but also lovely additions to a wedding ceremony or reception. Adding balloon decorations to your wedding is a smart way to be creative and save money.
Is Conflict Healthy in Marriage?
Today my three-year-old daughter told my husband that she wants to be married. When he asked her why, she replied, "Because you get to be nice to one another".
Nevada Wedding Laws
While you may be headed to Las Vegas for a quickie wedding or a prolonged celebration, take time to find out what the law requires before you buy that plane ticket. Each state's laws differ, and many couples get married in Las Vegas because the law allows them to marry quickly. But don't start planning your nuptials until you check out this all-important piece of the wedding cake.
10 Valentines Day Tips for Spouses Who Want to Improve Their Marriage
The best and most valuable gifts are often not material ones. While many spouses focus on Valentine's Day gifts such as jewelry or candy, spouses who are willing to invest the time and energy can give one of the most precious gifts possible-an improved, satisfying marriage.
Moissanite Engagement Rings ? Find The Perfect Glam You?re Looking For
Wish to make that one day in your life really special? Let moissanite engagement rings work their charm. Affirm your commitment through the beauty of moissanite engagement rings. Make a gift that is supremely appealing and unique in its timelessness.
Send Flowers and Liberate Your Bridal Party From the Shackles Of Monogram Hell
With so many ways to ask your closest friends and family members to be a part of your big day, it's tough to know how to strike a balance between creativity, cost and convenience. Sure, you can opt for the boring standards like monogrammed stationery, handkerchiefs and jewelry---and be like every other bride on the block. Or, you can send flowers with Beyond Blossoms to help make your "ask" as unique as you are with its Beaming Bridesmaid Package.
How to Recognize and Cope with an Emotional Affair
Did you know that an emotional affair can be just as dangerous to a marriage as a physical affair, and sometimes more so? And that spouses who never had any intention of cheating can unwittingly become enmeshed in an emotional affair?
He's popped the question and you're dying to tell someone. Without a second thought the two of you race like the wind to share the good news with your mum and dad.
Advice on Wedding Invitation Wording
After choosing the design for your wedding invitations you can explore ways to express your relationship and wedding plans through creative wording. Some couples select a special quotation or poem; others write personal thoughts from the heart, while those planning a fun and casual wedding play around with wording even using rhymes.
Ten Ways to Have an Irish Wedding
Honor your Emerald Isle heritage with traditions that are romantic, clever, and a couple that are downright strange. Uncover here how to fill your wedding with all things Irish save the Blarney Stone.
Three Ingenious Anniversary Gift Ideas
If you have met the person or the couple several times you must be familiar with how they express themselves. Therefore, one of the best anniversary gift ideas would be to portray that pose through a life-size pencil sketch and frame it in bamboo or white plywood
How to Lower a Wedding Cake Price
I recall how Mrs. Ingridman taught me invaluable lessons on how to lower a wedding cake price while still going for the classiest of cakes. After her successful wedding, she told me how she managed to treat her guests with a mouthwatering cake which was bought at reasonable price.
Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
You've been invited to the bridal shower ? what fun! You already have a wonderful wedding gift, but you aren't sure about bridal shower gift ideas. The first rule of thumb is that a bridal shower gift is generally a bit more personal; that is, it focuses on the bride rather than the couple. So think in terms of her likes and dislikes as well as the theme of the party.
Marriage Counseling: What Do Husbands Really Want in a Wife?
Because many men do not discuss feelings as easily as most women do, wives are often shocked when their husband actually voices his desire to separate or divorce. They might have suspected that their spouse wasn't entirely happy, but they didn't think he'd ever be the one to end the marriage.
All The Details: 25 Ways to Make Your Wedding a Unique and Truly Memorable Event
If you've been to one wedding, you've seen it all. From the flowers and the candles to the dress and the music, the typical wedding can be as predictable and generic as your Uncle Leo's dance moves. For your wedding to stand out, you need to involve your guests in the sentiment and process of the day. It's not the cake or the great food that will be remembered, but all the little details that will make your wedding as unique and memorable for your guests as it will be for you. These 25 ideas on how to personalize your day will make it the event that will be talked about for years to come:
Bridal Shower Games?The Good, the Bad and the Overdone
Games can make or break a shower. The best can break the ice and liven up the party. The worst can embarrass and bore. So, how can you avoid this?
|Wedding Professionals in every state from Disc Jockeys & Photography to Wedding Invitations & Wedding Coordinators and free service including Sunset Times, Bridal Shows Wedding Planning Call us at 1-866 My Weddings|