Here at Bridal Association of America, we are always honest about acknowledging true talent in the wedding industry. And it is with the same high level of honesty that we admit we truly appreciate what David Tutera has done for brides over the years.
Born in 1966, David Tutera is by far one of the biggest and most well-known names in the wedding industry. What are the most important things you should know about him? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Although very popular for his wedding gown designs (David Tutera for Mon Cheri), David is a very complex artist who really knows how to bring out the most beautiful elements for a lady’s Big Day.
- The products bearing his name cover a wide range of wedding needs – from shoes and jewelry to elements meant to be include in the wedding design (such as wedding fabrics, invitations and crafts). And what’s more important is that each and every single one of these items are absolutely gorgeous!
- Furthermore, David Tutera also offers event planning and design services and advice and he has also written numerous books on how brides can plan perfect weddings in a flawless way.
- All in all, David is an amazing talent ready to share his expertise with those willing to listen – and trust us when we say that he has a lot of experience to share.
Want to meet this amazing wedding pro? Bridal Association of America will organize a special event on the 30th and the 31st of January – and you could be here to meet David Tutera too! Come visit us at Kern Country Bridal Association or call us at 800.200.9935 to see how you can buy tickets for our event! You will definitely love every single second of it!
Here at the Bridal Association of America, we are always happy to bring together the most exquisite names in the entire wedding industry of our beautiful country. Even more than that, we take pride in the fact that great wedding talents have chosen to join us, so that brides and grooms can find and work with the best wedding professionals.
This time, we would like to offer a very warm welcome to David Tutera, who will be joining us on the 30th and the 31st of January 2015 to our Bridal Event in Bakersfield, California. What are some of the most important things you should know about his presence with us? Read on and find out more.
- C&B Pictures will host a private Dinner Party for David on the 30th of January. For this part of the event, we are raffling two tickets for the Fairy Godmother Foundation and we offer 10 tickets for the public as well.
- Once the Dinner will be over, we will also host an Exclusive Fashion Show offered by Enchanted Bridal Boutique, who will present David Tutera’s collection for 2016. The collection showcasing will end in a beautiful Meet and Greet and book singing, so if you want to meet David, this is your chance!
- If you want to participate in the VIP Fashion Show and the Meet and Greet, remember that there’s a limited number of tickets available – so you should definitely hurry up and grab yours! You will find them available on the Kern Country Bridal Association website and you can also contact us on the phone at 200.9935.
- The Big Bridal Event will take place on Sunday, which will bring together the top Kern Country wedding professionals – all of them ready to answer your wedding-related questions. Please keep in mind that the VIP tickets will give you access both to the Saturday event and to the Sunday one as well, while the General Admission will only give you access to the Sunday Bridal Show.
Want to find out more about our end of the year events? Come visit us at Kern Country Bridal Association or give us a call at the aforementioned phone number!
Hiring a wedding planner is no longer considered to be a luxury. More and more brides and grooms settle for this option precisely because it can make wedding planning much less stressful.
What should you expect from your wedding planner? What are some of the most important duties he/she should handle throughout the entire wedding planning process?
We have gathered some of the most important things for you to know about this – so read on if you want to find out more.
- A good wedding planner will know how to listen and how to make your dream wedding come true. He/she will know how to advise you in creating the perfect wedding day and how to guide you when things get difficult.
- Deal with the vendors. Most of the wedding planners will also help you deal with the wedding vendors too. This includes finding the best vendors for your wedding, negotiating with them and creating the contracts that stipulate the needs and responsibilities on both ends.
- Different types of services. Keep in mind that not all wedding planners offer the same kinds of services. Some of them offer all-inclusive wedding planning services (which means they will be there for you for all the elements of the wedding planning process). Others offer special day-of coordination services too (good for those who don’t want to get too stressed out on the wedding day). Last, but not least, there are also wedding planners who offer design services too (great for couples who want their wedding décor to be professionally handled).
Searching for the most exquisite planners and wedding vendors in the United States? Come visit the Bridal Association of America! Our members are all extremely experienced in creating unforgettable weddings – and they will definitely provide you with flawless services, so that your Big Day is absolutely stunning!
Photo source: flickr.com/ jakrapong