Regardless of whether you are a wedding professional seeking to learn more about the amazing industry we’re all part of or if you are a bride searching for the best and most stunning wedding gown, we are sure the big Bridal Show we have planned for you at the end of this month will be truly spectacular for you.
Not only will we bring in one of the most famous names of the entire industry – David Tutera – but we’re also going to showcase some of his latest wedding dress designs too.
What are some of the most important things to know about this bridal show and about Enchanted Bridal Boutique and David Tutera? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more!
- The Bridal Event takes place on January 31st, Sunday. However, the fashion show will take place on Saturday . Please remember that General Admission tickets will not provide you entrance for the show – but the VIP, Platinum VIP and Dinner tickets will.
- The show is produced by Enchanted Bridal Boutique and it will focus on David Tutera’s 2016 collection – so if you want a sneak peek into this year’s most beautiful wedding gown trends, you should definitely attend the event.
- Every single dress created under the David Tutera name is unique in its own way. Intricate but timelessly elegant and never too crowded, these gowns are meant to celebrate femininity and grace – and they are also meant to make every lady feel amazingly special for her Big Day.
Want to learn more about the Bridal Event and what it will include? Want to see how you can book your tickets for the end of the month event at Kern County Fairgrounds? Come visit Bridal Association of America’s website and find out everything you need to know!
Not everyone can say that they have ever met a celebrity – much less actually having dinner with someone famous! However, here at Bridal Association of America, we will provide you with this unique opportunity at the end of January! We’re inviting David Tutera for dinner and you are more than welcomed to join us as well!
What are some of the most important things to know about David Tutera’s work and our Bridal Event? We have gathered some info right below – so read on and find out more.
- A true visionary of our age, David Tutera started his career at the early age of 19. With his grandfather’s advice in mind and with one first client, David built a business that is world-renowned for its creativity, elegance and uniqueness. An attentive planner, an exquisite designer and a man who knows how to create stunning beauty out of the ordinary, David Tutera is one of the biggest names in the wedding industry.
- Bridal Association of America is genuinely proud to have him present at our event on January 30th and 31st. The Bridal Event will take place at Kern County Bridal Association and it will include a showcase of Tutera’s latest collection, a discussion with him and a VIP dinner where you can actually meet this amazingly talented person.
- We have provided you with multiple ticket options and they are selling really fast, so if you want to catch a spot on our Meet and Greet with David Tutera, you should definitely hurry up!
Want to find out more about Bridal Association of America’s Bridal Event, what it will include and how you can book tickets? Come visit our website and let’s start 2016 in grand style together with one of the most talented people in the entire wedding industry!
Few people have the rare gift of inspiring us like David Tutera does. Unique and incredibly successful for the obvious reasons, David has made us feel really lucky for being part of this amazing industry – and he definitely made us all want to be better at what we do!
At the beginning of 2016, Bridal Association of America is proud to host one of the most important events so far – the Bridal Event, where you will have the chance to actually meet & greet with the amazing David Tutera!
Here are some of the things you will want to know about our Bridal Event:
- It will take place on January 30th and 31st at Kern County Bridal Association and it will be comprised out of multiple “treats” aimed at wedding professionals.
- The Bridal Event will include a stunning showcasing of David Tutera’s new line of wedding dresses for 2016 (and the fashion show will be brought to you by Enchanted Bridal Boutique).
- Furthermore, David Tutera will also get on stage and he will speak about weddings and his ideas. Also, he will be ready to answer questions as well – so if you have something to ask him, make sure you’re here for our event!
- In addition to all this, the event will also give you the opportunity to meet and greet with this giant of the wedding industry – so buying a VIP ticket will be more than worth it!
Want to learn more about our Bridal Event and how you can join us? Come visit Bridal Association of America and see what ticket options you have and how you can book your spot on the biggest and most fabulous event of 2016! We guarantee you will love every single second of this huge surprise we have prepared for you!
Running a wedding business can be so rewarding and from so many points of view – especially when you consider how much happiness you can bring people! The big smiles, the dreams you help materialize, the great celebrations of love and commitment – there’s really nothing to compare with being in the wedding industry.
And while this may be one of the best things about working as a wedding vendor, the harsh truth is that selling is absolutely crucial for the success of your business. How to do it, though? How to sell like a real pro does? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on to find out more.
- Believe in yourself and in the product you offer. You are unique and your product/service is of the highest quality there is. You can make brides and grooms genuinely happy with your talent. You can make their dreams come true. Believe in yourself and your product’s features! That’s the first step to success regardless of whether you are a florist, a planner or a stationery designer.
- Don’t under-price your services. You may be tempted to believe that offering your products for a smaller price will attract more couples. That might be correct, but only under certain circumstances. In general though, it is a much better idea to never under-price yourself – it makes couples think your services are of a lower quality and it can very easily push them to your competitors’ backyard.
- Don’t give up. Really, don’t do that no matter how difficult it may get. Selling is a very hard thing to do – and when things don’t go your way, you should be prepared to not give up and move on stronger than ever. Be ready to face unexpected questions, be ready to not take it personally, be ready to fail now and again – but more than anything, be ready to rise above everything and make your business a true success!
Bridal Association of America has brought together the most exquisite wedding professionals in the U.S. – and being part of our great team here can really help you connect, sell more and make more couples happy with your services. Come visit us, take a look at what it takes to become a member and join the best of the best in the American wedding industry!
To make sure you start your New Year in full force, we have prepared something truly special for you – the Bridal Event at Kern County Fairgrounds, on January 30th and 31st. The event will bring together some of the most amazing wedding vendors in the U.S. – and, to top everything in grand style, we have also invited famous David Tutera to join us! Come visit our website and book your ticket for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – you will love every single second of it!
Photo Credit: Flickr/Jim Larrison
In a world where even a 5-year old is permanently connected to the Internet and where Social Media has become an integral part of our daily lives, running a business without a great online presence is almost as unsuccessful as running a business without any kind of plan.
If you work in the bridal industry, you know very well how important it is that you have a solid Social Media marketing foundation – especially considering how many brides search the Internet and the Social Media when planning their Big Day.
How to build a great Social Media marketing foundation, though? We have gathered some tips to help you – so read on to find out more.
- Find your target audience. You cannot attract ideal clients if you don’t know how they “look” like. So one of the first steps in creating a truly successful Social Media marketing campaign is to know very well who your target audience is. Who are your clients? What kind of weddings do they like? How much can they afford to spend on their Big Day? Questions like these are very important, so take them seriously.
- Find your voice. There are a million-and-one Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram accounts dedicated to weddings. And yet, there’s only one “you”. Find what makes you unique, find what your business’ “voice” is and push these into your Social Media campaigns. Make yourself recognizable in a sea of wedding professionals “fighting” for the same brides and grooms.
- Keep it 80/20. If you want to make sure you don’t bore your potential clients, create your Social Media posts according to the 80/20 rule. In other words, post 80% about your wedding business and 20% about things that might be interesting for your brides, but which are not related to your business per se.
The Bridal Association of America has brought together some of the most exquisite and talented wedding professionals in the US. If you want to network, if you want to meet likeminded pros and if you want to be recommended by other amazing vendors, make sure to contact us and see how our association works.
And if you haven’t planned anything for January 31st, come see the biggest event of the year at the Kern County Fairgrounds. Not only are we planning a lot of inspiring surprises for you, but we have invited the magnificent David Tutera himself to join us as well! So, if you want to meet and greet with one of the most important people in the wedding industry of the moment and hear what he has to say, you should definitely book your ticket for our Bridal Event! We guarantee it will be absolutely unforgettable!
Here at Bridal Association of America, we are always honest about acknowledging true talent in the wedding industry. And it is with the same high level of honesty that we admit we truly appreciate what David Tutera has done for brides over the years.
Born in 1966, David Tutera is by far one of the biggest and most well-known names in the wedding industry. What are the most important things you should know about him? We have gathered some of them right below – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Although very popular for his wedding gown designs (David Tutera for Mon Cheri), David is a very complex artist who really knows how to bring out the most beautiful elements for a lady’s Big Day.
- The products bearing his name cover a wide range of wedding needs – from shoes and jewelry to elements meant to be include in the wedding design (such as wedding fabrics, invitations and crafts). And what’s more important is that each and every single one of these items are absolutely gorgeous!
- Furthermore, David Tutera also offers event planning and design services and advice and he has also written numerous books on how brides can plan perfect weddings in a flawless way.
- All in all, David is an amazing talent ready to share his expertise with those willing to listen – and trust us when we say that he has a lot of experience to share.
Want to meet this amazing wedding pro? Bridal Association of America will organize a special event on the 30th and the 31st of January – and you could be here to meet David Tutera too! Come visit us at Kern Country Bridal Association or call us at 800.200.9935 to see how you can buy tickets for our event! You will definitely love every single second of it!
Here at the Bridal Association of America, we are always happy to bring together the most exquisite names in the entire wedding industry of our beautiful country. Even more than that, we take pride in the fact that great wedding talents have chosen to join us, so that brides and grooms can find and work with the best wedding professionals.
This time, we would like to offer a very warm welcome to David Tutera, who will be joining us on the 30th and the 31st of January 2015 to our Bridal Event in Bakersfield, California. What are some of the most important things you should know about his presence with us? Read on and find out more.
- C&B Pictures will host a private Dinner Party for David on the 30th of January. For this part of the event, we are raffling two tickets for the Fairy Godmother Foundation and we offer 10 tickets for the public as well.
- Once the Dinner will be over, we will also host an Exclusive Fashion Show offered by Enchanted Bridal Boutique, who will present David Tutera’s collection for 2016. The collection showcasing will end in a beautiful Meet and Greet and book singing, so if you want to meet David, this is your chance!
- If you want to participate in the VIP Fashion Show and the Meet and Greet, remember that there’s a limited number of tickets available – so you should definitely hurry up and grab yours! You will find them available on the Kern Country Bridal Association website and you can also contact us on the phone at 200.9935.
- The Big Bridal Event will take place on Sunday, which will bring together the top Kern Country wedding professionals – all of them ready to answer your wedding-related questions. Please keep in mind that the VIP tickets will give you access both to the Saturday event and to the Sunday one as well, while the General Admission will only give you access to the Sunday Bridal Show.
Want to find out more about our end of the year events? Come visit us at Kern Country Bridal Association or give us a call at the aforementioned phone number!